never had any other desire so strong...as that one which I have had always, that I might be master at last of a small house and a large Garden.

-A. Cowley, The Garden, 1666

Friday, April 1, 2011

we now return you...

*tap, tap, tap* ....ahem, testing one, two, three...

Apologies for the unscheduled programming interruption, by which I refer to the complete blank void that the bloglet fell into.

But things like this:





remind me that the bleak late winter terrain DOES in fact usually swell and burst out in spring renewal. Its hard not to be inspired and I’m feeling the ol’ creative force welling back up.

So much to catch up with and with new projects leaping forth, I’ll be a busy bloglet bee (no fooling!)!
Welcome Spring!

4 comments:

  1. I just randomly checked today on the off chance you had posted, and look at this, new post today! It's about time: we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh welcome back my sweet Emily!
    Hooray.
    Love, Aunt Cassy

    ReplyDelete